Three-Card Poker is a recent surging trend in online casinos. While the game takes little effort to learn, it is surprisingly fun and engaging. To succeed, you only a bit of luck in addition to a favorable strategy. Even a novice gambling enthusiast can learn the essential strategy in a quarter of an hour. Read on and get familiar with the basic gameplay rules, as well as the best approaches to play live Three-Card Poker online utilizing a casino bonus.
Basic Rules And Combinations In Regular And Live Three-Card Poker Game
The game begins with ante wagers. Another acceptable wager is pair-plus.
- 3 cards are delivered to everyone, including the dealer, in a face-down manner. Your only opponent is the dealer.
- Look at your card and decide if you want to fold (accept defeat) or match the ante wager and challenge the dealer’s hand. It’s recommended to fold if your hand is worse than Q, 6, 4. Once you’ve placed the second wager, it’s time to turn over the cards.
- In both RNG-based and live Three-Card Poker online, your play wager goes back to you provided that the dealer’s hand is either J-high or lower. If the dealer boasts Q-high plus but your hand is stronger, you get a 1:1 payout on your ante and play wager.
- If your hand is inferior to the dealer’s, your play bet together with your ante bet go to the dealer. Whether or not you win on the pair+ bet is determined in full independence from the dealer’s hand.
The most desirable card combination in Three-Card Poker is a straight flush – a hand containing cards of the same suit that go in sequential order (for example, Q, J, 10 of hearts).
Why Play Live Three-Card Poker Online?
Although live online gambling is a relatively new phenomenon, it has already become an integral constituent of many reputed gambling portals. If you crave a more realistic and social playtime, you should not miss your chance to play 3-Card Poker in the live format. Your poker session will be conducted by a beautiful and professional dealer with the use of real equipment and props, which ensures the unrivaled authenticity of your online gambling experience.
Can You Play Live Three Card Poker Online For Free With A Bonus Or Promotion?
Unfortunately, bonuses tailored to the needs of live dealer players are not as ubiquitous as welcome bonuses for RNG table games or zero deposit spins for pokies. That being said, you can still find online gambling establishments with live poker bonuses provided in the following forms:
- Reload – a weekly or monthly reward that boosts your deposit.
- Cashback – a perk that covers 10-25 percent of your gambling losses.
- Rewards – you can obtain them by participating in the online casino’s special promotional events and completing the required tasks, such as playing a specific game.
- Tournaments – compete with other players in live three card poker online, climb up the leaderboard, and claim the leader bonus.
All these bonuses can give a hefty boost to your bankroll, granting you an opportunity of live Three-Card Poker free play. Worth noting, most bonuses are granted with wagering requirements in tow. You’ll likely have to wager the bonus sum or the winnings from it 30-40 times before cashing out becomes an option.