POKER GAMES ONLINE IS MULTI-LEVEL THINKING
Today poker games online are very popular. Poker is an old game that dates back to the 16th century. People play this game to earn a large sum or to increase their professionalism in it.
Becoming a poker pro is hard enough, but it’s real. Before you start playing for real money, you can play online poker games for free and learn at the same time.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF POKER GAMES ONLINE?
Most casino poker games online have a variety of types. Two popular poker games in the world are Omaha and Texas Hold`em poker.
In addition, there’re others:
- Seven-Card Stud;
- High Low Chicago;
- Five-card draw.
There’re different formats of poker games. Popular form of poker games online is poker cash games. It can also be:
- MTT tournaments (including knockout tournaments, bounty tournaments and All-In Shootout);
- SNG tournaments;
- Jackpot SNG;
- Fast poker.
POKER GAMES RULES
Much attention should be paid to memorizing combinations and their proper use. Poker can be played by the group from two to ten people. The common rules of poker games online are easy.
Game progress is as follows
Each player sitting at the table is dealt two cards. Distribution begins with the player sitting to the left of the distributor. This player makes the first move. He’s a choice at this moment – to bet or to do nothing.
The first auction begins. Options during the bidding:
- place a bet;
- bet as much as the opponent set – equalize;
- increase your bet – bet more than your rivals;
- refuse further participation in the game and discard cards;
- skip, check – don’t add anything to the bank.
three community cards (flop) are placed on the table. Using them, players make combinations to win. The next round of bidding begins.
The fourth card (turn) is laid out on the table. The third round begins.
Put the last community card (river). Last bidding is in progress and final bids are being placed.
After the last auction, people take turns starting to open their cards to opponents. Of these, the final winning combinations are compiled and evaluated.
The following are the most winning combinations that you must know in order to win in this game.
- “Royal Flush” – five of the oldest suited cards.
- “Straight Flush” – five cards of the same suit in order.
- “Four of a Kind” – four cards of the same rank.
- “Full House” – includes “Couple” and “Three” at the same time.
- “Flush” – five suited cards.
- “Straight” – five cards of any suit collected in order.
- “Three of a kind” – three cards of the same rank.
- “Two-pair” – two pair of the same rank are collected.
- “Pair” – two identical cards.
- “High Card” – whatever your highest card is.
Being equipped with all the basic necessary information player can choose and play any of chosen poker game.